Essex charity supporting unpaid carers including Young Carers. Carers Trust Centre of Excellence. Carer wellbeing, counselling, befriending and more.
We help unpaid carers by:
- providing information, advice on carers rights and entitlements
- providing day care respite - looking after the cared for to give the carer a break
- providing club nights and support in schools for young carers aged 8 upwards
- providing support with getting into college and into work for young adult carers aged 16-24
- providing specific support around hospital discharge
- providing specialised support for carers of people with cancer or long term life-limiting conditions
- providing advocacy to ensure carers get what they are entitled to
100% of our resources go into supporting unpaid carers.
No profit, no paid fundraisers, no expensive tv adverts.
Support your local charity!
Tel: 0300 770 8090